Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
INDIGENOUS Care Coins Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the INDIGENOUS Rewards (“Care Coins” program), and members of the program will earn points (called "Care Coins") in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent INDIGENOUS products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third-party sites, such products are not currently eligible for the accumulation of points.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the site or content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
- How To Enroll in the Care Coins Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.INDIGENOUS.com and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership. (b) Add your mailing information: once you have created your account, you will be asked to add a mailing address for billing and for shipping. Once you have added your mailing address, you are automatically enrolled in the Care Coins Program and are a member.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
- General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at INDIGENOUS.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by clicking on the user icon in the upper right-hand corner of the site. Products that do not qualify for points are noted on-site product pages.
- Earning Rate. Members earn 1 Care Coin for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, ten (10) care coins for every ten dollars ($10) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $19.99, you will receive 19 Care Coins.
- Gift Cards. We do not offer gift cards at this time. If we do offer Gift Cards in the future, Gift Card purchases will not be eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Addition of Care Coins to Accounts. Care Coins will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately for social interactions, and after a 30-day window for purchases. You will receive Care Coins:
- At the time of account registration.
- Thirty days after your purchase of qualifying products.
- Referring a friend to INDIGENOUS. Care Coins will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if these stipulations are met.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Signing up for Birthday Rewards. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify.
- For Liking the INDIGENOUS Facebook page. This is good one time only.
- Following INDIGENOUS on Instagram. This is good one time only.
- For sharing
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of INDIGENOUS products outside the INDIGENOUS.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Care Coins earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Care Coin Promotions. From time to time, INDIGENOUS may run certain bonus Care Coin promotions. Under bonus Care Coin promotions, Members can earn additional or "Bonus Care Coins" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products or make the purchase during a bonus Care Coins time period, you will earn bonus Care Coins on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus Care Coin promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at INDIGENOUS' sole discretion. Bonus Care Coin offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Bonus Care Coins and Care Coins, Generally. These terms apply to Care Coins and bonus Care Coins accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, Care Coins will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem Care Coins towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the Care Coins' redemption, you will receive Care Coins only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the Care Coins you used. If you redeem Care Coins towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Care Coins. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, INDIGENOUS may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn Care Coins, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a friend to INDIGENOUS. Email a friend a $15 off coupon by clicking “ Earn Care Coins” then “ Refer a Friend.” Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with INDIGENOUS before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a $15 off coupon. 300 Care Coins will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first-time purchase with INDIGENOUS. 300 Care Coins will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a $15 off coupon, and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new INDIGENOUS account.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Use Your Care Coins. Care Coins must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of Care Coins that may be used in a single transaction is 10,000. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $10.00. Care Coins may only be used Online at the INDIGENOUS.com website. Care Coins towards Products: Members can use their Care Coins to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
- To Redeem your Care Coins. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Redeem Care Coins” from the tab housed in the lower left hand corner of the screen and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of Care Coins you allocate to the purchase. Note that Care Coins may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred at this time. Care Coins cannot be used on past purchases. Care Coins accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Care Coins earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed Care Coins cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Care Coins have no cash value outside of the INDIGENOUS.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account. Specific on-site activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time-lapse at the discretion of INDIGENOUS.
Sign up: points are added to your account instantly.
Order: points are added to your account when your order is placed.
Social: Max 3 social rewards.
- Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Care Coins reward account.
By registering with INDIGENOUS.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. INDIGENOUS reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. INDIGENOUS may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in INDIGENOUS' records, shall be deemed correct. INDIGENOUS reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on INDIGENOUS' internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and INDIGENOUS internal records, INDIGENOUS' internal records will control. INDIGENOUS assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by INDIGENOUS. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. INDIGENOUS may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other INDIGENOUS program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of INDIGENOUS. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us, located in the bottom footer of every site page.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at INDIGENOUS' sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their INDIGENOUS.com registered account, or if a customer is terminated for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. INDIGENOUS will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying INDIGENOUS.com customers but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of INDIGENOUS.com. Purchases made outside INDIGENOUS.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of INDIGENOUS are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.