Sojourn Pocket Tee
- From our good friends at Outerknown.
- Soft. Light. Built for adventure. It's a tough call, but this might be our favorite tee.
- Pigment-dyed for a washed look and lived-in feel.
- Signature rib trim at the neck, chest pocket, and sleeves. Bite stitch detailing at hem.
- Neckline is more relaxed than your classic crew.
- Expect the same great fit of the Sojourn Tee.
Click here to view size chart
our impact every year
Carbon Dioxide Savings
13 million gallons
Pesticides Kept off Land
Bettering the lives of women & communities through fair trade.
Every time you wear INDIGENOUS, you create a better world for the people who make your clothes. We support our artisans with zero interest loans, free skills training, access to clean water, low-cost childcare, and much more. And because our artisans receive a fair wage, each piece of handcrafted clothing is of the highest quality. We invest in artisans because they are the heart of our ethical fashion company.
Over 20 years of sustainable fashion.
All of our fabrics are made from natural, sustainable fibers like 100% organic cotton, free range alpaca, and eco-friendly Tencel. We create our colors with safe, low-impact dyes, or from natural shades of organic cotton and alpaca wool. Each year we keep 400 lbs of the worlds deadliest pesticides off the land, and 45,600 lbs of carbon dioxide out of the air. We have just one, beautiful planet. Let's protect it together.