Chroma Blanket Shirt
- The Blanket Shirt is our all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Now in a rainbow of new garment-dyed colors with a soft, lived-in feel.
- Crafted from heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
Click here to view size chart
our impact every year
Carbon Dioxide Savings
13 million gallons
Pesticides Kept off Land
Bettering the lives of women & communities through fair trade.
Every time you wear INDIGENOUS, you create a better world for the people who make your clothes. We support our artisans with zero interest loans, free skills training, access to clean water, low-cost childcare, and much more. And because our artisans receive a fair wage, each piece of handcrafted clothing is of the highest quality. We invest in artisans because they are the heart of our ethical fashion company.
Over 20 years of sustainable fashion.
All of our fabrics are made from natural, sustainable fibers like 100% organic cotton, free range alpaca, and eco-friendly Tencel. We create our colors with safe, low-impact dyes, or from natural shades of organic cotton and alpaca wool. Each year we keep 400 lbs of the worlds deadliest pesticides off the land, and 45,600 lbs of carbon dioxide out of the air. We have just one, beautiful planet. Let's protect it together.